Saturday 22 February 2014

logo concepts

Logo ideas and style.

I want the logo to be gritty and express the history and age of the Undercroft at the same time as fit with the urban, artistic feel the Southbank centre currently aims for with future developments and festivals. 




After looking through dafont styles I have decided to work on my own writing. The word 'Undercroft' will be bold and sharp yet have distorted edges to represent the feeling and history of the skatepark.
For the word 'Southbank' I will use the style and font of the Southbank Centre so there is a running theme through products

I want to have something within the logo that stands out as being related to the skate area, as there are many pillars and columns I like the idea of having an image in the place of the letter T.

No comments:

Post a Comment